Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The BIG SCRAP Project

One of my goals this year is to clean out all the little bits and pieces of fabric, project parts never completed, and miscellaneous supplies that clutter up my sewing room.
It sounded like a simple project when I conjured up the idea. HUH! Not as simple as I thought.

I got started on Jan.1, 10 and I have accomplished quite a few projects. One of the ideas I had was Little Pockets accessory holders. That is the one I have been working on. The idea started because I had all this patriotic themed material left over from The Baby Marine Project. Out of the leftovers I have made The All American Saddle Bag tote with coordinating Bible Tote, Wristlet Tote, Notebook holder, cigarette case. I combined some of the patriotic material with some worn out blue jeans my neighbor gave me (UGH) but being the pack rat I am, I could not turn them down.

Turning This:



So now folks, tell me what am I going to do with all this stuff I'm making?




                                                                                         Into This....

No comments: