Sunday, July 29, 2007

Giant Learning Curve

I'm trying really hard to get traffic to my blog, business to my Etsy site, all the while creating new and neat stuff for store inventory. There are sooo many options. The more I look, the more I realize I have so much to learn about all of this blog and ecommerce business. It is almost overwhelming and eventhough I have been computing for years, there is never a standstill in the learning curve of new technology. I imagine the best way to do it, is one small step at a time, a little everyday. One day I will look back and say, "Hey, I was 5o something, and I taught myself how to do that, and good for me." Hopefully all this struggle will pay off in ways I may not be able to conceive at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate! Good Luck! *HUGS*

Cara said...

Your blog looks good :) Cruisin around Etsy blogs right now...