Thursday, August 30, 2007

http://SewSassyCreations.com

Dear Friends,

I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day Holiday! I finally took the plunge and bought my Domain Name for the web. If you type in http://sewsassycreations.com then you will go directly to my Etsy Store.

I am now taking orders for Christmas stockings, customized with names and designs of your choice. Prices begin at $15.00 and go up depending on the materials involved. Also, notice, I have started my line of Christmas and Winter wreaths. The Autum selections were quite popular and I sold one to my chiropractor. The baby wreath also sold and the people who received it as a gift were quite taken by it and were so thrilled that they had an original work of art to hang in the new baby's room.

Please notice lots of changes to the site, especially a list on the right of my Etsy friends, when clicked on will take you directly to their site or blog. All of us artisans on Etsy need and appreciate each and every sale. I think we are each others best customers! However anyone and everyone is invited to window shop (pun hahaha) and purchase!

Have a safe and happy weekend...and remember to thank and memoralize all of those who have sacrificed for each one of us and our wonderful, Land of the free and home of the brave!

Sandy

No comments: