Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Headbands and Hair accessories

Hi everyone!  It has been about a week since I blogged last, because I was very busy making a wedding dress for my Niece.  She flew out from Mobile, AL for fittings while my Mom and I were making the dress.  I will have some pictures to post soon.  We are all finished except for attaching the skirt to the bodice, lining the bodice and hemming.  It was a tough work week believe me.  I now understand why wedding gowns cost so much! 

I had some requests to do some headbands for a friend of mine and I got excited about making them.  Lots of sellers on Etsy specialize in hair accessories and they seem to sell well.  I introduced them to my shop to offer more selection to the  lower end end pricing structure.  Here are some pics of the ones I have made so far.  I can also do custom orders with names embroidered on the cloth models.  Here they are:


These are reasonably priced and are posted in the shop http://sewsassycreations.etsy.com/

No comments: